- Filed Under...
- Work With Jen
Stuck in a job that leaves you feeling bored and lifeless? Are you a TGIF Zombie that longs for a meaningful life 7 days a week? This isn’t a pipe dream! What most career changers lack is the right strategy for finding and landing their dream job. The No Regrets Career Academy helps high achievers escape an unfulfilling career and design one they love. It is an 8-week course that delivers the clarity and courage you need to be happier, more successful, and fulfilled at work.
The course includes detailed exercises, interviews with successful career changers, coaching videos, case studies, and more as it leads you to Define Success, Understand Yourself, and Overcome Your Fears. Because the course is online, you can move through the material at your own pace while still taking advantage of a supportive community that knows exactly what you’re going through. I have helped hundreds of clients from more than 15 countries around the world find work they love. I can do the same for you.
Sign up for this FREE mini-course to see if the No Regrets Career Academy is right for you. Don’t settle. Dare to shine.
“I have a full time job that I love doing — thanks to the NRCA course. Jen’s course and coaching opened my eyes to options I had not explored, and doors to new opportunities have opened for me. Before NRCA, I’d felt stuck in a job I no longer liked after being “demoted” and “reorganized.” But I’m now working in the field I want to be in and am testing freelance and internship ideas as well!” –Danielle
“I just got hired in a new job that lines up well with my personal values and actually pays me to do what used to be just a hobby. Plus, I’m making $10,000 more than my previous job! The course opened up job possibilities I hadn’t considered based only on my degree-mindset. My signing bonus more than covered the cost of the course. The NRCA is worth every penny. ” –Desiree
“There’s no ‘unicorns and rainbows’ stuff here, just practical steps that make the career-change process more doable and less scary. The NRCA helped me realize that an answer wasn’t just going to pop in my head, but it’s an insightful process of constant evolution. I came away with a to-do list to test out my new career, instead of temporarily feeling better about the process.” –Martin
As a coach, I offer two main benefits: I help you reframe problems so they don’t seem so overwhelming and I help you brainstorm creative ideas to solve your most pressing, intractable problems.
Need help with your career? Here are just a few of the areas where I can expand your sense of the possible and reduce your time for achieving it.
- Get unstuck while working through one or more of the No Regrets Career Academy exercises
- How to test drive a new career without leaving your current one
- Creative ideas to get noticed in a crowded marketplace
- Preparing for your interview: make them want you
- How to land informational interviews (and what to ask when you get there)
- How to use a side hustle to obtain specialized experience, establish yourself as a thought leader, & get hired into a great, new career
Need help starting or growing your business? I can help you:
- Brainstorm and test ideas to make money from your passion
- How to scale your business without going insane
- Develop a system to capture amazing testimonials and referrals
- How to incorporate information products into any business to generate “passive” income
- Figure out how blogging and other social media tools figure into your business model and how much time/effort you should put into them
How it works: Sign up for one of the coaching packages below. My assistant will then have you fill out a coaching profile and schedule your first session. All sessions are conducted by Skype or telephone. You have 12 months from the date of purchase to fulfill your coaching package.
Get the help you need! Coaching packages include:
- 1 x 30-minute session for $97
- 3 x 30-minute sessions for $260 (a 10% savings!)
- 6 x 30-minute sessions for $494 (a 15% savings!)
“Since I saw her first video, I loved Jen’s clarity, candidness and style; she makes achievable a scary endeavor. Taking into consideration my creativity and dreams and the conditions of the country where I live in, she helped me bring things down to earth and to the “possible.” I’m currently working on some research questions with a group of potential clients and will start to put into practice my plan next month.” –Claudia
“From the start, working with Jen has been invaluable. Whenever I’ve faced a roadblock en route to growing my business or my blog — when I’ve found myself frustrated and unsure of where to turn — Jen has opened my eyes to new roads, new paths that I might take. Jen has a tremendous gift in that she sees myriad possibilities for personal and business growth. Her spot-on guidance has kept me doing the next right thing. If you have the opportunity to work with Jen, seize that chance.” –Caroline McGraw